TAYLOR’S offer completely free pre-sale verbal valuations without obligation, on individual items and collections, at our showrooms or by appointment at your home or other premises.
TAYLOR’S are pleased to provide written professional valuations for the purpose of insurance, probate, family-division and capital gains from entire collections to single items. We are pleased to offer a free consultation without obligation, to assess your requirements and discuss our fees.
Most insurance companies and their loss adjusters require collectors to maintain a detailed inventory. Recovery of stolen items can be aided by having a professionally prepared inventory.
Enabling accurate calculation of inheritance tax liability. We have many years’ experience of dealing with probate lawyers and executors and can also recommend house clearance experts. These valuations may also form the basis for the equitable division of an estate amongst beneficiaries and/or the eventual sale at auction of any surplus chattels.
Enabling an equitable distribution between the parties involved.
Establishing values to calculate your capital gains tax liability.
Please call our offices on 01674 672775 or email@example.com for more information and for initial fee estimates. All non-sale valuations are individually priced.
- Monday 6th February: Militaria, Watchmakers Tools, Saleroom: 1 Lots: 1000-1750 06/02/23
- Tuesday 7th: Antique & Contemporary Furniture Saleroom: 2 Lots: 5000-5700 06/02/23
- Tuesday 7th: General Sale Saleroom: 3 Lots: 6000-6150 06/02/23
- Wednesday 8th: Jewellery, Silver & Watches Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-700 06/02/23
- Thursday 9th: Antiquarian & Collectable Books Saleroom: 5 Lots: 2000-2600 06/02/23