TAYLOR’S offer completely free pre-sale verbal valuations without obligation, on individual items and collections, at our showrooms or by appointment at your home or other premises.
TAYLOR’S are pleased to provide written professional valuations for the purpose of insurance, probate, family-division and capital gains from entire collections to single items. We are pleased to offer a free consultation without obligation, to assess your requirements and discuss our fees.
Most insurance companies and their loss adjusters require collectors to maintain a detailed inventory. Recovery of stolen items can be aided by having a professionally prepared inventory.
Enabling accurate calculation of inheritance tax liability. We have many years’ experience of dealing with probate lawyers and executors and can also recommend house clearance experts. These valuations may also form the basis for the equitable division of an estate amongst beneficiaries and/or the eventual sale at auction of any surplus chattels.
Enabling an equitable distribution between the parties involved.
Establishing values to calculate your capital gains tax liability.
Please call our offices on 01674 672775 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for initial fee estimates. All non-sale valuations are individually priced.
- Antique & Quality Furnishings Saleroom: 1 Lots: 1-650 16/11/19
- Rare & Collectable Whisky Saleroom: 2 Lots: 4000-4330 16/11/19
- Barbara Robertson Studio Sale - Approx 1230 Start Saleroom: 3 Lots: 6000-6450 16/11/19
- Paintings, Carpets, Light Fittings, etc Saleroom: 3 Lots: 1000-1300 16/11/19
- Porcelain & Ceramics - Approx 1245 Start Saleroom: 4 Lots: 3000-3300 16/11/19
- Coins, Stamps & Postcards Saleroom: 4 Lots: 2000-2400 16/11/19