Shipping Information - Within the UK & International
We do offer an in-house packing and posting service. If you require this service please find below the following shipping information. If you wish to proceed with our service please arrange to settle your invoice first. Once settled we can add you to our packing list, when packed you will receive a quotation with your packing and shipping costs. Once your packing and shipping costs are settled we can arrange to ship your items. PLEASE ALLOW 10 – 14 DAYS FROM DAY OF REQUESTING PACKING & SHIPPING TO RECEIVING YOUR SHIPPING QUOTE.
Our prices start from £10.00.
- Jiffy bag - £10.00
- Boxes start from - £15.00
Our preferred method for shipping are signed for services and we favour Royal Mail or Parcel Force to ship our items unless otherwise instructed. PLEASE BE ADVISED WE OFFER NO INSURANCE COVER FOR SHIPPING.
- Royal Mail – up to 2kg.
- Parcel Force – over 2kg up to 25kg (per box). Maximum length 1.50 meters per packed box. (prices for shipping will depend on the weight of your boxes).
Shipping Restrictions For Certain Items
Please read the following IMPORTANT INFORMATION when shipping the following within the UK & International:
Military - UK
We can pack and ship items of militaria within the UK but no insurance cover will be offered by either Royal Mail or Parcel Force as these items can be classed as Prohibited & Restricted as part of the UK shipping regulations. SHIPPING WILL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. If in the unfortunate event your items are either lost and or destroyed in transit there will be no come back through Taylors Auctions. (This is a very rare occurrence but we have to make you aware).
Military - International
We are unable to ship items out with the UK due to the restrictions upheld by Royal Mail and Parcel Force. Please find below contact details of couriers that can arrange this on your behalf.
Whisky & Other Alcoholic Beverages - UK & International
Royal Mail and Parcel Force both have restrictions when shipping alcohol. The volume cannot exceed 1 litre and no more than 2 litres can be shipped in any one box.
Porcelain & Items of Fragile Nature - UK & International
We can pack and ship items within the UK & International but no insurance cover will be offered. We can however recommend couriers that can ship on your behalf (please find below contact details) or we can offer to pack your items to have ready for your own courier to collect. (Hermes, DPD, etc – UK Only).
Jewellery, Toys & Books - UK & International
Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service covers up to £2,500*. Parcel Force UK shipments offers up to £100.00 compensation cover (UK only). Compensation cover to ship International varies depending on the value and weight of the item(s).
*price for shipping are dependent on the weight of your item.
Coins, Bank Notes & Stamps - UK & International
We can pack and ship items within the UK & International but no insurance cover will be offered. Royal Mail & Parcel Force do not offer insurance cover for items of this nature.
Our Recommended Shipping Partners
- Mailboxes (Dundee) – 01382 228999 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack & Send (Edinburgh) – 0131 2012244 – email@example.com
Local Removal & Delivery Companies:
- D W Removals – 07966 945610 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Coast Movers – 07984 071162 – email@example.com
UK Removal & Delivery Companies:
- Antique & Quality Furnishings Saleroom: 1 Lots: 5000-5700 24/08/19
- The Jewellery & Silver Sale Saleroom: 2 Lots: 1-620 24/08/19
- Militaria, Domestic & Rural Bygones, Violins, etc Saleroom: 3 Lots: 1000-1750 24/08/19
- Porcelain Sale - to Start at Approx 1330 Saleroom: 4 Lots: 3001-3215 24/08/19
- Coins, Stamps & Banknotes Saleroom: 4 Lots: 2000-2500 24/08/19