Taylor's Auction Rooms held its first sale in January 1974 in Panmure Row, Montrose with 5 members of staff. Over the years the business has transformed into one of the leading auction houses in Scotland selling 4,000 lots every 4 weeks with 50 members of staff. With sales of Antique furnishings and Specialist sales every 4th Saturday a wide variety of items are bought and sold at every sale by an ever-expanding client base.
In 2008 an ambitious plan was conceived to move salerooms from Panmure Row to our current location at Brent Avenue. In 2010 this brand new purpose-built 26,000 sq. ft. auction complex was opened by The Earl of Airlie.
In 2013 we opened a further saleroom within the complex to fulfil the growing needs of the business.
We are a family-owned and family-run business. It is this independence that allows us to make the necessary adjustments to the services we provide to each individual client in order to provide the tailor-made service that ensures a successful relationship whether with private or professional clients.
- Books - Sale Postponed Saleroom: 1 Lots: 2000-2550 11/01/21
- Militaria - Sale Postponed Saleroom: 2 Lots: 1000-1700 11/01/21
- Furnishings - Sale Postponed Saleroom: 3 Lots: 5000-5600 11/01/21
- Fine Jewellery - Sale Postponed Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-499 11/01/21
- Fashion Sale - Sale Postponed Saleroom: 5 Lots: 500-780 11/01/21