Taylor's Auction Rooms held its first sale in January 1974 in Panmure Row, Montrose with 5 members of staff. Over the years the business has transformed into one of the leading auction houses in Scotland selling 4,000 lots every 4 weeks with 50 members of staff. With sales of Antique furnishings and Specialist sales every 4th Saturday a wide variety of items are bought and sold at every sale by an ever-expanding client base.
In 2008 an ambitious plan was conceived to move salerooms from Panmure Row to our current location at Brent Avenue. In 2010 this brand new purpose-built 26,000 sq. ft. auction complex was opened by The Earl of Airlie.
In 2013 we opened a further saleroom within the complex to fulfil the growing needs of the business.
We are a family-owned and family-run business. It is this independence that allows us to make the necessary adjustments to the services we provide to each individual client in order to provide the tailor-made service that ensures a successful relationship whether with private or professional clients.
- Monday 17th August: Paintings, Carpets, etc Saleroom: 1 Lots: 1000-1600 17/08/20
- Tuesday 18th August: Tools, Garden Furniture, etc Saleroom: 2 Lots: 6075-6350 17/08/20
- Tuesday 18th August: The Angus Council Sale Saleroom: 2 Lots: 6000-6074 17/08/20
- Tuesday 18th August: Coins, Stamps, etc Saleroom: 2 Lots: 2000-2500 17/08/20
- Wednesday 19th August: Porcelain, Ceramics, etc Saleroom: 3 Lots: 3000-3500 17/08/20
- Thursday 20th August: Jewellery & Silver Sale Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-660 17/08/20
- Friday 21st August: Furniture Sale Saleroom: 5 Lots: 5000-5550 17/08/20