Covid19 - Update
28th May '20
Please See Our Revised Sales Calendar for New Sale Dates - Click Here.
Over The Next Few Months Our Sales Will Be Held During the Week Rather Than On A Saturday. Please Note The Sales Are on Different Days of The Week Rather Than The Same Day - A Break for The Norm For Taylors But I'm Sure We Will All Adapt..........
To Help With Processing Bids, etc On The Morning of The Sale Sales Will be Starting at 1030am.
In Line With Latest Government Advice Our Sales are Currently Remote Bidding Only: Online, Phone Bidding & Commission Bidding.
The Saleroom Is Currently Closed To The Public and Will Reopen Again On the 6th of July. After This Date We Will Be Open By Appointment Only & Sticking To Social Distancing Guidlines
However, We are Still Available For Online PreSale Valuations/Consultations.
For All Enquiries Please Contact The Office Contact
Thank You For You Assistance in This Difficult Time.
All at Taylors Auctions
- Monday 8th February: Antiquarian Books Saleroom: 1 Lots: 2000-2550 08/02/21
- Tuesday 9th Feb: Militaria, Medals, Weapons, etc Saleroom: 2 Lots: 1000-1700 08/02/21
- Wednesday 10th: Antique & Contemporay Furniture Saleroom: 3 Lots: 5000-5600 08/02/21
- Thursday 11th Feb: Fine Jewellery Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-499 08/02/21
- Friday 11th: Fashion Sale Handbags, etc Saleroom: 5 Lots: 500-780 08/02/21