Covid19 - Update
28th May '20
Please See Our Revised Sales Calendar for New Sale Dates - Click Here.
Over The Next Few Months Our Sales Will Be Held During the Week Rather Than On A Saturday. Please Note The Sales Are on Different Days of The Week Rather Than The Same Day - A Break for The Norm For Taylors But I'm Sure We Will All Adapt..........
To Help With Processing Bids, etc On The Morning of The Sale Sales Will be Starting at 1030am.
In Line With Latest Government Advice Our Sales are Currently Remote Bidding Only: Online, Phone Bidding & Commission Bidding.
The Saleroom Is Currently Closed To The Public and Will Reopen Again On the 6th of July. After This Date We Will Be Open By Appointment Only & Sticking To Social Distancing Guidlines
However, We are Still Available For Online PreSale Valuations/Consultations.
For All Enquiries Please Contact The Office Contact
Thank You For You Assistance in This Difficult Time.
All at Taylors Auctions
- Monday 12th: Paintings, Rugs, Light Fittings, etc Saleroom: 1 Lots: 1000-1550 12/10/20
- Tuesday 13th: Antiquarian & Collectable Books Saleroom: 2 Lots: 2000-2480 12/10/20
- Wednesday 14th: Porcelain, Ceramics & Glass Saleroom: 3 Lots: 3000-3400 12/10/20
- Thursday 15th: Jewellery, Silver, etc Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-650 12/10/20
- Friday 16th: Antique & Quality Furnishings Saleroom: 5 Lots: 5000-5700 12/10/20