5th Jan '21
Following yesterdays government announcement, our offices are now closed to the public with immediate effect and all upcoming sales have been postponed until the end of January at the earliest. New dates for these sales will be announced in due course.
We are grateful to everyone for their patience and understanding at this difficult time, and we are confident that the steps we are currently taking are not only right in the current circumstances, but will also allow us to be in the strongest position to serve our clients as soon as we can reopen.
The Sale dates may be subject to further amendment depending on future government announcements.
Payments for recent sales can be made via the relevant page of our website (click here) or by bank transfer. Access to Indoor Self-Storage is by Appointment only.
- Monday 3rd May: The Angus Council Sale Saleroom: 1 Lots: 6000-6200 03/05/21
- Monday 3rd May: Rare, Collectable Whisky, Wine, et Saleroom: 2 Lots: 4000-4220 03/05/21
- Tuesday 4th: Paintings, Porcelain, Carpets, etc Saleroom: 3 Lots: 1000-1800 03/05/21
- 5th May: Antique & Contemporary Furniture Saleroom: 4 Lots: 1-600 03/05/21
- Thursday 6th: Antiquarian & Collectable Books Saleroom: 6 Lots: 2000-2600 03/05/21